SCHROTH Racing Profi Seat kit uses a vacuum casting bag with a unique bead and quick cure resin (30 Min.) making it a simple, easy to use and professional system to fit any driver into any race car or seat. The SCHROTH Racing Profi Seat kit provides the driver an “individual” seating solution for the optimum racing position, improved performance and driver safety.
With our worldwide name already established in motor racing safety the SCHROTH Racing Profi Seat will bring extra benefits to every racing driver in any car. Our reputation is built on quality and unrivaled experience, which we are now proud to say extends to our SCHROTH Racing Profi Seat, with our technical support staff having over 18 years experience in making and selling seats in a wide range of championships, such as F1, NASCAR, GP2, IRL, BTCC, NHRA, F3, GP3, LMP, World Series by Renault, in fact too many to mention here, but rest assured the SCHROTH Racing Profi Seat is racing's best individual seat solution.
- Profi Seat insert is flame resistant
- Profi Seat insert is not temperature sensitive and does not shrink over time
- Profi Seat offers insulation from vibration & energy absorption
- Profi Seat reduces fatigue & improves performance
Seat Kit Size: 25 Litre
Ideal for Big Drivers in a tight cockpit or seat shell.
Designed to fit torso or legs etc.
Seat Kit Size: 30 Litre
Ideally suits - tight cockpits or a liner / insert inside a seat shell or extractable seat.
Applications: F1, GP2, Touring Car, LMP, Formula Ford, WSR, F3 & Historic cockpits with bigger drivers.
Seat Kit Size: 40 Litre
As above for 30 Litre but with a smaller driver.
Seat Kit Size: 50 Litre
Ideally suits - The Most Popular Single Seater Application, such as: Formula Renault, GP2, GP3, F3, World Series Renault plus LMP & also has been used for smaller drivers (and we mean SMALL!) in seat shells such as GT, Touring Cars & some extractable seats.
Seat Kit Size: 70 Litre
deally suits - like a 50 Litre to be a stand alone seat in open cockpits such as: Caterhams, Radical, Sports 2000, & also has been used for small drivers in Formula Renault, F3, IRL, Indy Lights & Super Formula.
- Bag as listed above (Has an on/ off valve with filter)
- Litres of beads as listed above (Impact absorption bead mix)
- Resin (Resin has helpful color dye to assist in mixing)
- Funnel, Mixing Jug & mixing stick. Hose (For vacuum)
- Instruction Manual + Key Points For Success Sheet